EDGE/GPRS and Tmobile GC89 Card

Guys,

I can't answer your questions this morning.  They're too obscure!  So here's my contribution/testimonial

http://erikstambaugh.com/gprshowto.txt

This link by Erik is great.  You can't go wrong by just doing "dmesg" when pluging the card in and find the /dev/ttySx

Then copy the three scripts (copy/paste) and delete the comments starting with #

It will work.  Perhaps the value of this post is that I'm confirming it and recommend it to people out there who are wondering.

My problem is compression...it seems my machine is too slow to handle ppp compression and it's slowing things down.

It's a 800 MHZ machine.