Re: Fedora Coverstory in Linux Format

On 16/11/06, Gilboa Davara <gilboad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 12:28 +0000, Andy Green wrote:
> Gilboa Davara wrote:
>
> > So?
>

> Ubuntu is largely made up of the same bits and pieces, what can Fedora
> do to improve that situation.  Sounds interesting to me, if not to you,
> just ignore it.

A. Your post failed to include a link to the article.

This is a printed publication.  Yes that means not everyone has instant
access to it.  It doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

B. Your -original- post failed to include information on why they chose
Ubuntu over Fedora.

So, my question was, what exactly did you want say? Someone (I don't
know) chose Ubuntu over Fedora (for some unknown reasons) or in short,
"SO?"

Fair point, more detail would be nice for people who haven't seen it,
but also worth flagging it up for those who are interested.

--
imalone