Re: FC-6 disappointment on AMD Athlon64 3200+ machine

sorry to butt in the conversation without going through all the facts.  when i encountered hangs during install it's anaconda and rpm database corruption.  do you see corruptions in the install log?

if you can't install packages then it will produce the appearance of hanging