Consolidation of Fedora "support"

To whom it may concern,

Is there any plan/hope to consolidate the places where users can get
assistance with Fedora? Choice is good in software, etc. I am not so
sure that there being so many different places to get help with Fedora
is benificial.

What I think I'm trying to say is: is there any plan to design a
centralised system through which for example the LQ.org Fedora forum,
fedoraforum.org and the fedora-list could meet up? in a more organized
fashion? I think the benifit would be that those contributing
solutions can better focus their efforts instead of just sending a
dart out now and then. And people seeking help may be less fustrated
by posting their questions to an audience more in tune with what the
really need help with.

There seem to be too many places to go, but not enough taging and
searchability among them. My google search rarely bring up solutions
from the example sources i've stated....more often the solutions come
from blogs and Ubuntu forums.

Just my suggestion.

Peace.

--