Re: pictures folder location for FC6 screensaver? [SOLVED]

On Thursday 09 November 2006 11:09, Dave Stevens wrote:
> Can soemone tell me where to put pictures so that the Gnome pictures
> screensaver will find them? At the moment all I get is a black screen.
>
> TIA
>
> Dave

I made a folder in the home folder and called it Pictures and the screensaver
picked it up for the slideshow. Many thanks,

Dave

--
"How are nations ruled and led into war? Politicians lie to journalists and
then believe those lies when they see them in print."