Re: Thunderbird won't "Compose" new or reply message

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 17:58 -0600, Chris Mohler wrote:
> Well, you could try moving your ~/.mozilla/tb directory out of the way
> and let TB make a new one.
>
> That way, you could at least rule it out.
>
> Chris
> --

I saved my .thinderbird dir to .thunderbird.hold and restarted
thunderbird, made a new profile and I get the same error when trying to
reply or compose a message:

"An error occurred while creating a message compose window. Please try
again."

This is really getting strange.  Any other popup window in TB works
fine, just not a compose or reply window.  Where can I look for errors
or debugging messages?

Confused...

Douglas Phillipson <phillipd@xxxxxxxxxxx>