Re: Problem with Xen and SElinux (FC6).

Tony Nelson wrote:

Your suggestion worked as advertised and the file system was relabeled.
Unfortunately that did not fix the problem......
      Mal.

Well, that's about all I have right now.  Time for someone else to chime in.

More of a curiosity than help. Are the domains containing their own needs for SELinux individually or is the SELinux policies set for the main host system?

Help related, I usually have the best luck dropping to runlevel 1 with SELinux set to permissive and running fixfiles relabel. I answer yes to the clear the /tmp directory and usually the system seems to be set back to a sane condition. There is a chance though that you might need to do some SELinux tweaking for things you set earlier with individual commands to SELinux programs.

Jim

--
If little else, the brain is an educational toy.
		-- Tom Robbins