Re: Yum FC6 error

Timothy Murphy wrote:
david walcroft wrote:

This seems to be getting worse instead of better and should 'gpgcheck'
be disabled.

Sorry to be sarky, but your problems appear to me to arise
from trying to improve on yum.
Why not uninstall it, then re-install it and use it in the usual way?

I think my problem is the upgrading of FC5 > FC6 not working as expected in relation to Yum

  david