Re: Does the SEARCH function work OK in FC6? ->bugzilla

El dom, 12-11-2006 a las 14:50 -0600, Steven Stern escribió:

> Since I updated beagle from fedora-updates-testing, the Nautilus search
> function has started working.
> --
>
>   Steve

Pleased to hear that, thanks for the info.
I may try that workaround too, picking up that package to install or
something about, but only if I see I won't go into a madness of
dependencies, you know..

Otherwise, I suppose I'd have to wait until the bug fixing.. Actually,
I've discovered what a uncomfortable the daily work is without that
tool. Conclusion: the more basic is the tool, if you are get used to it,
the more essential becomes.

Cheers,
Daniel