Re: Link URL in a received mail in kmail does not open correctly in browser - any solution>

Andy Green <andy <at> warmcat.com> writes:

> Might be worth checking what is in the "Embedded" tab of File
> Associations as well as the general one.  It has KHTML as the top choice
> on that tab for text/html here and links in Kmail are working.

Hmm....

In the tab marked "Embedding" (under text->html, I have currently "Show file in
embedded viewer" checked but I guess that could be switched to "Show file in
separate viewer" ... and the Services Preference order shows "KHTML" as the top
preference as does yours.  What does yours show for the first check - embedded
or separate?

The browser certainly does open separately even though I currently have
"embedded" checked - I wonder if these settings (and maybe others might need
changing?   I also know someone else who has exactly the same behaviour as I am
seeing.

Thanks

Mike