Re: wget can't download as before

On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 00:03 -0800, Barry Yu wrote:
> I tried using firefox to brow into this ftp server, and got message
> "There are too many connections from your internet address". Seems
> this ftp server had change something, I could not even browse into it,
> how can I use the wget to download updates from it again?

You won't be able to, until such time as that condition changes (of
there being too many connections).

It may be that "your" address actually refers to *your* address, and
after your failed attempts time out, you'll be good to go, again.  But
it could be that the "your" address is actually an address common to
other users on your ISP, and you'll have to wait for those connections
to go away.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.