Partial FC6 upgrade?

Has anyone seen a partial installer update to FC6?

I made a copy of my FC5 install, got it working, and used the installer to
upgrade to FC6.  The upgrade appeared to work (completed without
complaint), but only 151 packages are updated, out of about 1086 that are
called for in /var/log/anaconda.log, and no FC5 packages were deleted.
There are no errors shown in that log from the package names on down.  The
log ends with the "Member:" and "Adding Package" lines, 3 "moving (1) to
setp {postinstallconfig,instbootloader,copylogs}" lines, and "Copying
anaconda logs", no errors, but I don't know if that's how it should look.

I expect I'll start over.
TonyN.:'    The Great Writ     <mailto:tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      '      is no more.             <http://www.georgeanelson.com/>