Anybody know if ham or satellite code

is in 6? I started to look at Ktrack it did not work, but I found some interesting related items on Google.
so before I delved, just thought I'd ask. Also, when referring to antennae, do they mean physical or some kind of software. They do not mention any distinction as far as I have searched.

George Hare

Furthermore, if the video doesn't work, then is it not this hypothetical
employee's responsibilty to fix it. It is the responsibility of the
person in that company who installs the OS and hardware and drivers,
etc. This person is certainly not the faceless minion you suppose.

>> I happen to believe that only individuals acting on their beliefs
>> with faith can make a difference. Masses of people sitting around
>> complaining accomplish nothing.

Certainly succinctly posed and thoughtful arguments are persuasive
to those who can be swayed by reason.

Sorry, I just had to...
"Argumentation: The Study of Effective Reasoning"  is now on sale at "The Teaching Company". It contains two books and four DVDs. A small investment that would eliminate many posts. It has taught and humbled me much.
Again,

George Hare