wireless NICs, wpa

I'm trying to figure out what wireless NICs i should buy for my fc5 and
fc6 boxen. What do you use? What would you recommend? I'm looking for
something that is very reliable and (relatively) easy to set up. I'm
also looking to use wpa personal with tkip. Native driver support is
preferred, but i guess i can live with it if it works with ndiswrapper.

Yes, i've already done a ton of research. But i don't want to plop money
down on something that's "supposed" to work. I'd rather hear from the
community on this, and go from there.

thanks in advance,
- gabriel