Re: OT Re: a little mind expansion and perspetive

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 11:35 -0500, George Hare wrote:

>         Just when things seem to be bugger-all and the kernel doesn't
>         cooperate
>         or some application makes you crazy, a refresh of this sort
>         may come in
>         handy. Nope, my little froodies, it's not about the machines
>         at all.
>
>         http://dingo.care-mail.com/cards/flash/5409/galaxy.swf
>
>         I hope this sorts it all out into proper perspectives for ya.
>
>         We are the BEMS! <eg> Ric
>
>  Ric,
>
>   There is always one in the crowd like me. I can't read swf with the
> 64 bit yet and your post
> made me very curious. My guess is that PEBKAC errors like mine are
> bountiful?

Well, sorta! It was Michael Palin's ditty about our place in the universe, from ...
oh buggers, I can't remember the exact name of that Monty Python movie
"The meaning of life" or something like that...

I'm glad you mentioned that, as I was thinking of going ahead and take
the 64 bit plunge. Now I won't! Well, just use a pencil and a piece of
paper, write down the URL and head over to your public library to use a
Windows machine. You gotta see it! <grins> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net