Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Words by Lonni J Friedman [Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 11:23:04AM -0800]:
> On 11/9/06, Jose Celestino <japc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Words by Mike McCarthy, W1NR [Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 02:05:24PM -0500]:
> >> If you really want stable Linux, you probably should NOT be using FC6 and certainly not a testing tree!
> >>
> >> You probably should consider ubuntu or RHEL which are much more stable in general.  You do trade off having the "latest and greatest" packages
> >for
> >> the stability of time tested but slightly older versions.
> >>

> >Stop being a troll.
> >

> errr? Of all the things in this thread, how is the above trolling?

Haven't read other posts and will not read more so I can't compare. But
taking into account the size of this thread I don't doubtthat much of
it trolling (how would it continue if it wasn't so?).

But this one is trolling. Unsubstantiated rantings.

Enough.

--
Jose Celestino
http://www.msversus.org/