Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 12:18:53PM -0700, Kim Lux wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 14:08 -0500, Kurt Wall wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 11:19:23AM -0700, Kim Lux wrote:
> > >
> > > OK.  I'm not a yum power user.  I actually searched for other
> > > information on stuff at the same time.  lynx won't run google !
> >
> > Bollocks, of course it does. I think what you mean to say is "I don't know
> > how to use lynx."
>
> Silly me.
>
> $lynx www.google.com
>

>    Google
>             Error
>
>                                   Bad Request

[...]

Once again, PEBKAC:

$ lynx www.google.com
                                                                         Google

                                              Personalized Home | Sign in

                                   Google

   Web    Images    Video    News    Maps    more � Close menu Books
   Froogle
   Groups
   even more �

   Google Search I'm Feeling Lucky   Advanced Search
     Preferences
     Language Tools

          Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - About Google

                                �2006 Google

(NORMAL LINK)   Use right-arrow or <return> to activate.
  Arrow keys: Up and Down to move.  Right to follow a link; Left to go back.
 H)elp O)ptions P)rint G)o M)ain screen Q)uit /=search [delete]=history list

Kurt
--
At these prices, I lose money -- but I make it up in volume.
		-- Peter G. Alaquon