send with mail menu item in nautilus

Hi

I am using gnome in FC6 on my system. I installed nautilus-actions for
customizing the right click menu in nautilus. I ran
nautilus-actions-config --> click add and put in the following
information
label: send as atttachment in mail
Parameters: -compose "attachment=%u"
and leave everything else default.
Now when I right click on any file and click send as attachment in mail,
I get a thunderbird compose windows with "attachment=file:///path to
filename" in to field. I dont know how to solve this. Seems to be a
problem with thunderbird itself as i get the same output when I do it in
shell (ie when I ran thunderbird -compose "attachement=file:///path to
filename". There site specifies the same sytax as is evident from the
following url
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/command-line-args.html