Re: XSetWindowBackgroundPixmap fails

Hi, Jeffery,  I expect that the issue is that the argument designations
in the core module to XSetWindowBackgroundPixmap have changed.  Be
careful, one place that this can happen is if you create a new object
that obscures some argument at compile time (or run time if this is a
script).

	For example, XSetWindowBacground could be declared with an argument
which is "Pixel", where Pixel is defined as (Color,Location)
Then Color is defined as (float R, float G, float B).  Somewhere in the
new or modified code color might be redefined as (int R, int G, int B).
At compile or execute time this difference would give you the error, but
examining the base call wouldn't tell you anything until you examined
the inheritance tree of the object table.
(my terms may be a bit archaic because I haven't coded much in the last
several years).
Regards,