Re: Show-stopper for me

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:f8A9cnTSmhIJ:rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/freshrpms/fedora/6/dkms-pwc/dkms-pwc-10.0.11-1.20061018.noarch.html+dkms-pwc+fedora&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a
> which seems to have no current page, and points to a now-nonexistent
> directory on freshrpms.net...
>
> I think it must have been pulled. Sorry.

That was just a DKMS package anyway, i.e. a package which automates building
the module from source, not a real binary package. It's probably not much
harder to just go directly to the source:
http://saillard.org/linux/pwc/

Make sure you have kernel-devel installed (the version corresponding to your
kernel, including architecture, see also bug #211941), then follow the
instructions in the source code to build the module. If there are any errors
when building the module for the current kernel, we can probably tell you how
to fix them. (I know a few of the common ones, at least.)

        Kevin Kofler