Preferred apps

How does one choose the preferred web browsing app, etc so that when one
clicks on a link in KMail, for example, it automatically pulls up Firefox? I
prefer FireFox to Konqueror by far and would rather use FireFox whenever
possible.

I've been using Fedora since RedHat 5 days, but I can never seem to remember
this...
	Thanks
	John