Just installed FC6 -- 5 small problems !?

Hi;

Installed FC6 today.  Love it.  I had 5 problems -- all easily fixed but
I thought I should pass them on for anybody who is interested.

     1.  During installation I had a bit of a mix up over placement of
        Grub.  I wanted it on my second hard drive not hda MBR.  Done it
        before but I missed the 'advanced' check mark on the first
        install.  My fault, but maybe the choice could have been made a
        bit clearer.
     2. 'emacs' install required libXaw3d.so.7 as a dependency but it
        was not included in the package.  Yummed for it and then
        everything worked.
     3. 'xchat-gnome' install required libsexy.so.2 as a dependency but
        it was not included in the package.  Yummed for it and then
        xchat-gnome worked.
     4. 'haxima' game install required libSDL_image-1.2.so.0 as a
        dependency it but was not included in the package.  Yummed for
        it and then haxima worked.
     5. Maybe I have just forgotten how to globally position new
        windows, but every metacity frame opens huddled to the upper
        left of my screen.  Can't figure out how to make every Gnome
        window open centred.

--
Regards Bill