Re: i386 RPMs in x86_64 repos?

Sam Varshavchik wrote:

Actually, I suspect that there's a second reason to still have 32bit libraries in Fedora -- RHAS, or specifically the forthcoming RHAS5. RHAS does nave, IRC, third party OEM closed source binary-blobs, and I suspect that some of the non-free software in RHAS5 is not available for x86_64. So Red Hat wants to keep as little difference as possible between the source trees of Fedora and RHAS.

RHAS itself doesnt have any third party OEM software. All of the third party software is a separate extras channel.

Rahul