Re: mixing repositoies

> I use several repositories mixed with the protectbase yum plugin enabled to
> protect the official repositories and livna, and the system has always been
> stable this way.

I keep only freshrpms active since it doesn't seem to have conflicts with official
packages. For the others, I just grab the src.rpm and rebuild. I've rarely had any
build issues and can't recall any conflicts with the installed packages.

--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com
* Unix and Linux Solutions   kwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx