Re: FC6 - Acrobat Reader

Zoltan Szabo wrote:
jim lawrence wrote:
On 11/6/06, *Zoltan Szabo* <szzoli@xxxxxxx <mailto:szzoli@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    antonio montagnani wrote:
     > 2006/11/6, Zoltan Szabo < szzoli@xxxxxxx <mailto:szzoli@xxxxxxx>>:
     >> antonio montagnani wrote:
>> > I replaced Acrobat Reader by official Rpm from Adobe. Made minor
     >> > modification to acroread files as per FC6 installtion
    tips&tricks.
>> > Now I have two buttons in my Office menu to start Acrobat Reader
     >> >
     >> > Any suggestion?
     >> >
     >> > Tnx
     >> >

>> Using FC6 and Gnome, see "System:Preferences:More Preferences:Menu
     >> Layout" to delete the superfluous menu entry.
     >>
     >> Z.
     >
> I have no such an option in my menu!!! shall I install a particular
     > package???

    Yes, alacarte (from Core), Z.

 > Right Click Applications  Do you have a "Edit Menus" ?

No. In Alacarte, see New Menu/New Item to add new menu/item. To modify the existing properties/delete an entry, right click on the entry.

Z.

Sorry, I misunderstood you. Right clicking on the Applications menu (on the panel), gives a shorter access to alacarte. Good trick, thanks:)

Z.