Re: OT: Interesting news - what does this mean for RH?

See the more detailed analysis at http://groklaw.net

If I were running RH, I'd be looking to move my corporation to another country, preferably one that ignored US patent law. I suspect we'll all be paying Microsoft soon (or trying to get our updates from a Chinese web site).

I hate being controlled by a criminal monopoly.

When the deep pockets of political control fester the criminal intended and they write the laws, their criminal acts are now that of law abiding citizens. I know that they are crooks, but money buys politicians which write the laws, such as Corporate America.
 Of course, they never gave me any of the money. Why not, I cannot imagine.

Jim

Regards,

John

--
You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.