Re: Problem between Webcam Logitech Pro 4000's microphone and sound card Intel 82801BA AC'97 Audio.

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 01:48 -0300, Vinicius wrote:
> Ric Moore escreveu:
> > On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 10:31 -0300, Vinicius wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> The sound card is always on.
> >>
> >> When the webcam is on, the volume control shows only microphone control
> >> and there is no option to change to the sound card.
> >>
> >> When the webcam is off, the system recognizes the sound card, so it's
> >> displayed at volume control, that way I can hear sound.
> >>
> >> Any ideas to solve this issue, please?
> > I've not had my webcam work since the latest kernel 2200
> > How do you get yours to work? Ric
> >

> Hello,
>
> I been using the pwc driver with success on FC5, but until now I haven't
> success to build the driver again on FC6.

That's maddening. Like you I could build the module with no sweat before
and now it refuses to build with some problem in the kernel, I think.
Not sure though. Ric
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net