Re: NVU for FC5???

Deepak Shrestha wrote:
Hi,

I have been using either bluefish or qunata for webpage authoring.
Recently I heard about NVU and want to give it a try but can't find
the repo. NVU website have rpm for FC3 only. Can somebody guide me
which repo have it? I have dries, freshrpms, core, extra, and livna in
my repos currently.

Thanks

KompoZer (http://sourceforge.net/projects/kompozer) is considered as an unofficial bug-fix release for Nvu.

Seamonkey (in Extras) also provides a graphical webpage editing facility. After installation, see File:Edit Page.

Z.