Re: /usr/bin/xterm Xt error

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 14:15 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
> Somehow you're showing up in my inbox and not filtered to the Fedora

Probably because you're filtering list mail via the to or from
addresses, rather than one of the list-specific headers.  Careful
filtering using something out of the following would work better.

Sender: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx

If you use Evolution, which appears to be the case, you can have them
automatically set up for you.  When you right-click on a message to set
up a rule, go through the options that refer to a mailing list.

Or, they've replied to you directly.

I read messages from the public lists.