Re: Analog Telephone Adapter usage

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 02:08 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> the achilles heel of SIP. I've now signed up for several of
> these providers, but the confirming email containing the connection
> details never arrives

Have you tried signing up using a webmail service provider?  Your mail
won't pass through the hands of your ISP, that way.

Off the top of my head, I know of Fastmail.fm, mail.yahoo.com, or even
the dreaded Hotmail...  Alternatively, if you have your own domain name,
like I do, you might be able to use them for your SMTP and POP services.

I read messages from the public lists.