Re: SATA SCSI Id assignments - two drives being assigned the same Channel/Id/Lun on boot [Solved]

On Thu November 2 2006 8:01 am, Paul Howarth wrote:
> It's not trying to mount sdb1 here, it's trying to mount another device
> *on* a directory within sdb1 (your /home). You just need to fix the
> SELinux context type of that directory, as I suggested yesterday:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-November/msg00127.html

I'm not sure how I missed that, but miss it I did. That thread seems to have
gotten munged somehow, and it's broken up into three separated sub-threads in
my reader. Anyhow, thank you. That fixed it.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA