Re: Problem between Webcam Logitech Pro 4000's microphone and sound card Intel 82801BA AC'97 Audio.

On Thursday 02 November 2006 00:26, Dario Lesca wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 01/11/2006 alle 10.34 -0300, Vinicius ha scritto:
> > Vinicius escreveu:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > The sound card is always on.
> > >
> > > When the webcam is on, the volume control shows only microphone control
> > > and there is no option to change to the sound card.
> > >
> > > When the webcam is off, the system recognizes the sound card, so it's
> > > displayed at volume control, that way I can hear sound.
>
> Also I have the same problem with a Philips WebCam USB.
> If I boot whit the webcam plugged-in the sound not work.

Plug it in afterwards?  I'm not being sarcastic.  If the problem is that you
only have rear usb connectors, life becomes much simpler if you buy either a
usb2 hub or a front panel gizmo.  Neither are expensive.

Anne