fc6 install fail on HP ProLiant ML320 G4

Hi, I am trying to install FC6 on a HP Proliant ML320 G3 with two SATA
disk with RAID mirroring the setup hangs just after starting the
graphical interface.
X start but not show Welcome messages, the mouse move the X cursor but
none appear an I can't procede with setup.

I switch to CTR+ALT+F2, the ps -fea show a process of anaconda witch use
all CPU....

I have test this boot options:

linux askmethod vnc vncconnect=myhost
linux vesa
linux vesa askmethod (install from NFS server)
linux

See log from next messages ....
        anaconda.log.bz2
        dmes.log.bz2
        lspci.log.bz2
        mount.log.bz2
        ps-fea.log.bz2
        syslog.bz2
        vncserver.log.bz2

Now I am installing fc5 and all work great.

If someone send me some suggest, some boot options, ecc. I can test it

Many thanks to all

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca@xxxxxxxxxx>