Re: gemi yum repository rebuilt for FC6

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 20:49 +0100, Tanguy Eric wrote:
> Le mardi 31 octobre 2006 à 21:18 +0100, Gérard Milmeister a écrit :
> > The packages in the gemi repository at
> >   http://math.ifi.unizh.ch/fedora/
> > have been rebuilt for FC6.
> > They are waiting for being picked up and submitted to FE. Some packages,
> > such as Squeak, would have to go to livna or dribble, however.
> > --
> > Gérard Milmeister
> > Langackerstrasse 49
> > CH-8057 Zürich
> >
> Thanks for this usefull repo. I have problems installing gnormalize :
> Error: Missing Dependency: perl-CDDB_get is needed by package gnormalize
This is from rpmforge. Maybe I should remove this package, until
perl-CDDB_get is available somewhere else.

> and i can't find ruby-gnome2-all you built before for fc5.
This has always been one package with all modules. It is probably better
to split it up into subpackages, therefore I didn't rebuild it yet. I
you are familiar with ruby, maybe you could take over the package and
submit it to Extras.

--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49