Re: FC6 Nightly Yum Updates

Joe Klemmer wrote:
On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 14:14 -0500, William Hooper wrote:

This is good to know.  Maybe it should beincluded in the "Fedora Core 6
Common Issues" page(s) on the Fedora Project wiki -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/FC6Common
Anaconda's behavior hasn't changed, it never installed new packages when
doing an "upgrade".  It is one of the reasons a fresh install is generally
recommended.

	You know that.  I know that.  But based on the number of times it's
come up as an "issue" I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to include in
the above document.

That document is for release specific bugs. If you want to include this information, it should be in the installation guide on the upgrade section.

File a RFE as documented in http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/install-guide/fc6/en/pr01s02.html

Rahul