Significant boot error message ?

When I boot FC6 I get a few error messages:

Red Hat nash version 5.1.19 starting
usb 1-2 device not accepting address 2, error -71
ata2; port failed to respond (30 secs)
ata2: SRST failed (status 0xFF)
ata2: SRST failed (err_mask=0x100)
ata2: SRST failed (status 0xFF)
ata2: SRST failed (err_mask=0x100)
ata2: SRST failed (status 0xFF)
ata2: SRST failed (err_mask=0x100)
ata2: reset failed, giving up

   Reading all physical volumes. _etc. things proceed normally after this.
_
Other than that everything seems to be working. The only usb device connected to the computer is a cheap looking Dell mouse that came with it. FC6 Linux is installed on a second sata drive since the computer came with Windows XP which I elected to keep intact.

Other than the time it spends doing whatever this indicates, slowing the boot process, I don't see a problem. But I would like to "fix" it if anyone has any idea what it means.

Thanks.
Bob Goodwin