Re: metacity keybindings stopped working after FC5->FC6 upgrade

> ... but with compiz you have other cool keybindings

Joachim, I think compiz looks amazing and I'd love to use it, but, sadly, my hardware doesn't support it.

> If <Mod4> doesn't work, have you tried <Super_L> or <Super_R>

David, thanks for the suggestion. Strange, but when I change the keybinding to "<Super_L>d", metacity acts as though I changed it to simply "d", and every "d" keypress (regardless of whether Super_L/Mod4/Left Windows was held down) triggers the run command.

--
Adam Monsen