XDMCP Client which runs under the desktop?

I have been looking around without much luck for
an XDMCP client which can run as a window under another
X server.

As an example of what I am looking for, consider the Windows
program Exceed, by Hummingbird.  I can bring up an Exceed
X server sesson and tell it to act as an XDMCP client.  I can
then point it at a Fedora (or other Unix) server with XDMCP
turned on and can get a window with the desktop from the
Fedora server.  I can have serveral of these windows available
at one time.

I suppose you could say I am running an X server using a window
as the display screen.

Has anyone seen software which supports this functionality on Fedora?
An RPM is of course preferable, but compile and install is OK too.

Bob Styma