Re: POLL: Fedora KDE Users

On 10/29/06, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

I'm just doing a survey on
1. what window decorator Fedora KDE users like
2. why they choose KDE

1) I use Crystal

2) I love KDE, it allows me to be very productive. Currently I have 12
virtual desktops. And of the apps I have running, the K Apps are :
Konsole, Kopete, Kontact, Konqueror, Kmix, AmaroK, and Knotes ( I have
other non K apps open also)

What I most love about KDE , besides its ability tyo be customized to
my liking, is the kio_slaves. Those things freaking rock. I can
literally drag an image from a website, to a ssh folder on some remote
machine. kio_salves should be patented, that how good and unique they
are..

Besides that, Gnome loosk too much like a child of Windows and Mac to
me, I'm sure it's good in it's own respect, but it is just not for me.
No KDE on Fedora would be defintely be a deal breaker for me.

Peace.

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud