FC6 experiences

I have a "Dell latitude D620 core 2 duo" and FC6 is really acting
strange. If we disregard the fact that AIGLX doesnt work (I installed
the new nvidia beta drivers) the following major issue remains.

Interrupts (or so I think) are messing things up - Symptoms are:
Mouse pointer frezzes for a few seconds every now and then.
Keyboard stops working - must logout to regain control.
When typing the key repeat will repeat some of my strokes 3-5 times.
Ie. lets say I write "hello world" then I would end up with
"hellooooooo world".
Leaving glxgears running swings from 1500 to 3500 frames pr. sec.

Anyone knows what to do - let me know ASAP.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=121560&topic_id=28347&forum=10#forumpost121560
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame msh@xxxxxxxxxx