looking for motherboard recommendation

I'm unexpectedly working on replacing one of my motherboards[*].  I'd
like the new one to have a Core 2 Duo in it (E6700) but the
motherboard options leave me confused, and I always manage to pick one
that has *something* that Linux doesn't like.  So this time I'm asking
for recommendations from people who actually have something that's
known to work.

Minimum requirements:

* 2Gb ram now, option for 2 more Gb later.
* 4 SATA 150
* 2 PATA (boot disk and DVD recorder)
* 2 PCI slots (scsi scanner and TV tuner)
* PCI Express x16
* 100baseT ethernet (at least)
* Sound
* lm-sensors support
* out-of-box support (i.e. no need to rebuild modules with each kernel update)

Ideal:

* 5 or more SATA w/NCQ (for when these drives die)
* 4 PATA
* 3 PCI slots
* overclockable (yes, I know about the E6800)
* fast (i.e. actually takes advantage of faster memory, doesn't put
  ethernet on a slow bus, etc)

So I ask - does anyone have one that has what I need, and works with
linux?  "Needs FC6" is acceptable.

Also, a "known good" nVidia recommendation would be helpful; I'm
currently looking at something in the 7900GT class.

Thanks!
DJ

[*] Tyan Tiger 230 (dual PIII 1GHz) - either the CPU or the mobo is
    fried; this is the third time I've had to bring it back from the
    dead, and this time it didn't come back.  Time to replace it.