Re: Fedora Core 6 ROCKS ! Salute to the developers !

Kim Lux wrote:

I've been running FC6 for a few days now, intensively.  I upgraded from
FC4.
Although there are few minor bugs and glitches, FC6 totally rocks.  Its
faster. Its cleaner.  Its nicer.  FC6 is by far the nicest OS / GUI that
I have ever used.   (I run KDE btw.)

I can't believe how much nicer konqueror is now.  It never crashes on
any web page and that is saying something because previously it was
prone to crash. Good work.
I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the people who
contributed to the production of FC6.  You did a great job and should be
very proud of your efforts. Thanks and keep up the good work !
Thanks for the recommendation.

I started with FC4 in June and went to FC5 in August with no problems. Never having witnessed a Core release, the many problems being posted against FC6 have given me pause to move ahead.