Re: FC6 yum updates dependency problem

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

> Now would be the right time to consult the man page
>
> # man yum-updatesd.conf.
>
> There is a lot of customizations possible.
>
> Rahul

I did look and the best I can think of is to set the interval
 to 24*2600 and then
# at 4am service yum-updatesd restart

BTW FC6 is very slick though I did have a few problems setting up a local dns
initially - the desktop is nice and having direct rendering with ATI graphics
without any extra config is great. I would have liked the dna background
available in kde but it seems not to be available in the normal list in kde.  I
guess the gnome backgrounds are there in a different directory - which I will
have to hunt for.

Mike