Re: KDM -> keyboard stops responding after logout

Em Sexta 27 Outubro 2006 13:05, Marcelo Magno T. Sales escreveu:
> Anyone using KDM and KDE with FC6? Here, the keyboard stops responding
> after a user logs out when using KDM. This happens most times the machine
> is booted, but not always. If it does not, the keyboard will stay
> functioning until the machine is restarted. Using GDM, this does not
> happen.
> But the most interesting(?) thing is that neither GDM or KDM are asking for
> the users' passwords (except for user root). Other users login without
> suppling the password (!!).
> Does this happen with you? Should I file a bug?

The password problem is solved. I was using the passwd, shadow, group and
gpasswd files that were in use in the machine when it was running FC5. I've
restored the FC6 files and it's working now, but then I have to create all
users and groups again...

[]'s
Marcelo