Re: Introduction Email with a plea for help :-(

Darren Foster wrote:
Actually sorry i didn't mention which version i was using. Im using FC5
not sure if that makes a difference to what you were saying?
In your case, it seems ALSA/OSS is not the problem. You'll sooner or later learn more about those two sound subsystems, but for now, let's solve your problems, shall we? The best way in my opinion to install flash in Fedora is using the RPMs available in the following repository: http://macromedia.mplug.org/site_uh.html . Just be sure to be logged in a graphical console, since the RPM presents you with a window containing the license agreement before you can use flash.

--
Pedro Macedo