Re: are you using Fedora in a production environment?

On 10/26/06, Max Spevack <mspevack@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you using Fedora in a production or live enviornment?
yes - FC3 (if you can believe it)

Are you using large deployments of Fedora, in some sort of "critical"
capacity?
yes - between 319 though could jump to 1500 soon.

What's your setup like?
bunch of boxes running RHEL, FC, and some 7.3.  the FC boxes are kind
of boxed products our vendor requires them.

What is it about Fedora that made you choose to use it, as opposed to
something else?

vendor (and me :)  We'll probably have more and more soon.

What works well for you?
It all works pretty well but I know the ins and outs so I don't run
into too many issues.

What could be better?
longer support cycle is always nice :)