Re: FC5 -> FC6 my experience

Roo wrote:
Here's a question for you:
If Fedora is pure crap (in your eyes), -why- are -you- still using it?

I'm not. I dumped it when I started having yet more problems after
upgrading.

Okay, obligatory question. If it's so bad for you, and you aren't using it, why are you bitching and moaning on this list. In fact, why are you on this list at all? You're not contributing anything positive to the community. You know when my kids start acting like this they get spanked and sent to their room.

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator