Re: FYI: Fedora Core 6 CD/DVD labels from FC Artwork

Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
Antonio Olivares wrote:
Dear list,
   There are some nice looking Fedora Core 6 labels
for CD/DVD's labels and cases.  Take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6

<snip>

Well, I let the default EOG open the DVD label and sent it to the printer. Got a HUGE almost black circle. Completely useless. Went back to the web page, saw the entry for printable version, downloaded the zip, tried the .tif version in Gimp, it printed postscript commands, tried to change to the correct printer in the Gimp print dialogue, but the printer refused to acknowledge. Gave up at this point.

<snip>

Later got the printer to respond to the Gimp and got a very nice label, but way to big. Some some how-tos on the web page would be useful.

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)