Re: livna

James Wilkinson schrieb:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> Next time please file a bug, to make livna
>> developers aware of such a issue. We can't watch all forums and
>> mailinglists for problems.
>
> Thanks for removing audacity.
>
> Normally I would have filed a bug report. I just didn't feel it right
> to post a "why have you published this package" as a *bug* report. So I
> hesitated. For all I knew, livna was changing its policy.

Well, the full picture is even more complicated ;-) Livna replaced the
Extras audacity since FC4 already. This was mostly not on purpose and
unnoticed until recently. (See freeworld archives from this month). But
we then fixed it with and ugly way (a conflicts) in FC5,6 and devel, but
we forgot to remove the old packages.

Cu
thl