FC6 and IPC

I installed FC6 when it was released yesterday, and I am having trouble running some software from Cadence that runs just fine in FC5.

The program is called icfb, and it spits out a bunch of "waiting for ipc:0 to initialize" messages and does not run correctly. It seems like something related to IPC has changed and is problematic.

Any ideas on what the issue is?

Thanks,
Lane